We're experts in Consumer & Business Law - Whether you need assistance for personal injury
or involved with a business dispute. Fund My Legal Claim will review any case free of charge.

Legal assistance? Fund My Legal Claim will locate the right Solicitor for you.
Start today. Free review and no obligation to instruct us.

Residential Property Dispute Claims

Property litigation Solicitors

If you are a property owner, a landlord or a tenant, our legal advisors can assist with your legal dispute. We understand that property disputes can be unpleasant and stressful. Our panel solicitors will choose the simplest and most cost effective solution to your dispute, in the quickest possible time. Do not delay as any potential claim you wish to make is time sensitive. Contact us today and speak to one of our legal advisors for a no obligation, informal chat.

If you are looking to reclaim possession of the property please remember there are strict laws related to evicting tenants. Landlords must be very careful and sensitive to ensure they act within the law failing which the tenant could be taking the landlord to court for unlawful eviction.

In the majority of cases our Panel Solicitors are able to offer the following:
  • Free initial review of your legal claim
  • No Win No Fee
  • No upfront payments
  • Coverage throughout England and Wales
In addition our Panel Solicitors will fund your case disbursements for the lifetime of the claim ranging from:
  • Court fees paid
  • Expert fees paid
  • Counsel fees paid
  • Representation for all Court hearings

We are able to review both commercial and residential issues.

Our panel solicitors have years of experience of dealing with a wide range of issues, including:

• Possession recovery
• Outstanding rent recovery
• Deposit issues
• Rent review advice's
• Rent and service charges recovery under long-term leases
• Claims of disrepair/dilapidation claims
• Tenancy surrender negotiations or tenancy re-negotiation
• Unlawful occupiers or squatters
• Boundary disputes
• Planning permission issues
• Applications for relief under long leases
• Financial interests in property disputes
• Misrepresentation

Start today with a no obligation informal chat

We just need a few details from you so one of our legal experts can contact you.


Tell us when you would like us to call you.


Call Now